Saturday, June 11, 2005

 

Trolak Country Resort

In me other blog, I have posted many... err... posts about the camp I attended recently. Here are pics taken from the campsite - Trolak Country Resort.

Surprise, surprise - I did not take that many pics so here's wat I got from scraping the bottom of the barrel (some pics were taken during an earlier visit to the site).


Dawn at Trolak! Posted by Hello


I love the place cuz of you can see green all over - and the hills in the background! Posted by Hello


Field of purple petals Posted by Hello


View from the ground Posted by Hello


The source of the purple petals Posted by Hello


Look-up! Plenty more above! Posted by Hello


Close-up of the purple flower Posted by Hello


Look-up again Posted by Hello


The tree wif the purple flowers. The run-down bungalows are in the background. Posted by Hello


My room in the bungalow Posted by Hello


The living room Posted by Hello


Redhead in a red t-shirt! Preparing for the "Fun-Afternoon" Posted by Hello


Fun-time! Posted by Hello


"I'm like a bird..." Posted by Hello


Getting the wine ready for the Breaking of Bread Service Posted by Hello

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?