Thursday, June 30, 2005

 

A bridge too many?

This is the start of a series of pics I took while working at Putrajaya - mind you, I only went there to work for 5 days only!!!!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
This pic was taken while I was driving on the Seri Suajana Bridge

(the bridge which links the Core Island - Precinct 4 - with Precinct 7)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Still along the bridge

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Still along the bridge (you can see how dirty my wind-shield is!!!!)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
The view of the bridge from the Core Island

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Not far away, they are building ANOTHER bridge - which resembles the San Francisco bridge, doesn't it? You can see far behind it, another bridge - the Seri Wawasan Bridge.


I was chatting wif a fren who is from Sibu, Sarawak. I was telling her bout my experiences there last year, when the bus I was on had to use a ferry to cross a river. She told me that on some bad days, the wait could take up to 3 hours just to get on the ferry!!!! And yet, here at Putrajaya, she sees millions spent on all these lavish bridges while her people in her home town still have to make do with the ferry services there!

Well, that's Malaysia for you!


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
The Sri Saujana bridge viewed from me side mirror.

You can see the Seri Wawasan bridge just on the top right side above my side mirror.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Fancy living in a Villa by the lake? You can have an excellent view of the Sri Saujana bridge if you live there!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
The towering arches of the Sri Saujana bridge.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
One more pic of the Sri Saujana Bridge

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?