Monday, September 26, 2005

 

Farewell feasts!

I'm soooo stuffed! Everyone's been trying to force-feed saying that I won't be able to eat this or that when I'm at Essex! Well, truth be told, they really din have to try hard to force me. I surrendered willingly!!!

It all started on Friday nite when I was taken to this Chinese restaurant where they were having this "All-you-can-eat" promotion. Yup, we had all we could eat, and more! ;-P

After that, we adjoured to Al's place for ice cream wif kahlua! Excellent!

The next day, I met up wif me AHF group again! This time, Mr. Yee, a good fren and a father figure organised a big lunch feast just for me at his place!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Me AHF group members at Yee's place

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Mrs. Yee's famous roasted chicken wings!

We oso had excellent roast pork, wonderful mashed potatoes, curry chicken and fish, chicken feet.... lots more.

I'll really miss me AHF group. It was an enjoyable lunch and they gave me a VERY generous gift - I was so touched.

After clearing up everything, I actually stayed on and joined the ladies. We sat around wif coffees and teas and chat! :-)

Later that evening, I went over to Weng Soon's apartment to open the place. Me ex-colleagues from UMW Toyata were going there to have steamboat!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
The hands belong to me ex-manager, Ms Chong who did not allow me to put her pic on me blog. Imagine, a manager preparing food for me!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Weng Soon provided drinks for the nite - I think I had 4 or 5 bottles of this!!!!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Sunset. Steamboat about to start.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Vanilla scented candles to make the place smell nicer.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
After dinner, I had me final "chor tai di" session wif Weng Soon and Mikes - yeah 3 of us only since KC not around!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
After that, we basically laze around...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
...and just chatted.

The next day, I couldn't eat anything. Me final breakfast after worship wif me usual breakfast-"kakis" was just a glass of teh-tarik. Lunch was a box of nasi lemak and when i got home, I had to eat dinner as me dad made his curry chicken for me one last time! It was good.

Later in the nite, I went out wif Jon and Jee Lee for a midnite feast!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
We had this "ying and yang" chicken - roast chicken and steam chicken

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
...and this "chow siew yoke" - roasted pork which is stir-fried wif garlic! Yummy!

We oso had pork balls in soup, bean-sprouts and claypot curry pork ribs which was excellent!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Jon and Jee Lee seconds before the feast commenced!

Let's see, there's aother supper tonite wif the BSF gang, lunch wif Hoonch and dinner wif family (to celebrate both me dad's and me bro's b'day next month) tomorrow, perhaps a last attempt to try the Bar-B-Q wings 2moro nite, lunch on Thurs wif Jen and Ken, dinner that nite wif me ex-Uni mates... and I still have to meet up wif some others whom I have not fixed a time yet.

So much to eat, so little time...

hehehe. The company is appreciated more than the food, of course!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?