Wednesday, August 31, 2005

 

Gone fishin'!!!

During my recent trip to Pangkor Island, I managed to snap some pics of the fishing boats used by the locals there.

Side view:-

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

The ferry I was on made a pit stop nearby a fishing boat and I wasted no time and took a few pics. Take note of the small details like the green mug, the kitchen area with kettles and gas tanks, the many spot-lights used for nite fishing (can even see the brand name!), remnant fishes, clothes out to dry etc.:-

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

And later, I managed to snap this pic of a similar boat out in the sea:-

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

The "parking lot" at the fishing village:-

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?